Thursday, September 06, 2007

Everyday Stuff

Today I had my dentist appointment for a cleaning. Not my favorite thing to do. I once was quoted saying, I would rather have minor surgery then go to the dentist! I have changed my opinion, but I am still not happy about going. Before the dentist Debbie came over. Her son Tom is back in school and we are free to start our walking again. Although I would rate exercise right along with the dentist, I am always glad when we are done. Plus the added bonus is I actually get to see Debbie 3 or 4 times a week now until all the school breaks or it is below zero.

Younger son had his music lesson today. He is really playing well lately. Maybe it is some maturity in his playing. It's nice to sit and listen to the lessons. It's usually when I take the time to read the newspaper.

Older son is very happy, he is off of school Thursday and only has one class Friday. So that meant he could go out after work with his friends. Usually it gets too late with school the next day.

Monday the kids and I went to see Rush Hour 3. We loved it! We have just recently seen 1 and 2. Younger son finished up 2 right before we saw it. Then we did some shopping and came home. We have been watching the first season of Till Death and enjoying that too.

I am waiting for the temperatures to be in the 60's and wanting to open up the windows and get some fresh air in here. We are in the 90's most of the week still. Soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home