Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Last Christmas Get Together of the Season



We had a wonderful time at my mom and dad's house. My Aunt and Uncle from Wisconsin made it in and my brother from Michigan finally made it through the snow! My brother makes us lovely ornaments each year for Christmas. We all love them. Here are the two he made this year out in his pole barn freezing since his barn isn't insulated or heated. We really appreciated the ornaments even more knowing he froze just to make us these ornaments!

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger ItchyBits said...

Your brother made those? Are they metal? They look metal.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger The Travelers Journal said...

Actually they are wood. I think they look like metal because the snowman is painted white and my flash washed it out. He makes one or two each year. My sister, brother & I try to exchange homemade ornaments each year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home