Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Hour

It is the last hour of 2008. I just watched the New York count down. It is a quiet night here. Both kids are at friends houses this year. We are usually at my sister's house. I think this is the first New Years I have ever been by myself ever. Usually among the noise, games, food and fun I usually don't reflect too much on the year. The quiet makes it hard not to reflect. In many ways we have been very blessed. I have two great sons and we have great extended family, a place to live, food to eat and lets not forget Milo to love too. I am looking forward to what the new year will bring. I do have some resolutions that have been rattling around in my brain. Since there is still about 50 minutes I think I will let them rattle a little more :) I know health is on the top of the list. I hope everyone has a happy and safe night! Now to the Chicago count down. See you all next year!!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Groover said...

Happy New Year!

While you were counting down I had already my first coffee of 2009 and was lying on the beach... funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home