Sunday, September 16, 2007

Safely Home

Older son and niece made it home safely tonight from their visit with my nephew at college. Older son is ready to move in the dorm :) He would first off have to sell his car and quit his job, but besides that he is ready to go. They had a great time. They went to a football game, out to eat a few times, toured the campus, and had fun hanging out together. I was going to post a couple of pictures, but he didn't take any. Can you imagine! I think he must have been switched at birth! I wanted to see the college, the hotel they stayed at, maybe even a picture or two of my nephew in his room. Oh well, I think I am going to have to make the trip down if I want pictures.

My sister and her husband made it safely to Mexico after a nine hour flight delay. My niece will be staying with us until next Sunday. She catches a early train every morning to go to work. We will be getting up and out early to take her to the train station.

Younger son had a great time at the birthday party he went to. They let him and his friend build a camp fire and roasted marshmallows in the evening. Younger son bought his friend a Star Wars music book for the Sax. He has the same book for his trumpet. It comes with a cassette so you can play along. They are already planning on when they can get together and play.

That's about it for the day. Milo and I stayed home. I caught up on some shows I have taped so I can delete them. I even read the papers on the same day they were delivered.

Time for bed. Younger son is already asleep in the living room with me and has started talking in his sleep. That didn't take long, he just laid down right before I signed on :)

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to have time to come over and catch up on the diary this week.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Travelers Journal said...

Glad to see you back! It is nice to have more then one page to read. I haven't read it in about 20 years so I find myself reading ahead as I am writing too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home