Friday, October 24, 2008

Younger son is pretty excited. His aunt and uncle gave them their old car. We took car of all the paper work this week. The car is a 2000 and in good shape. Younger son can officially get his license in January, but for now we are planning on the Spring. I would like him to have one Winter of driving together first.

More cookbook news.... everything is moving along nicely. I knew they received the package I mailed them and the company assigned my book to a person. Today via FedEx I received the cover to proof. It looks better then I thought it would. I liked what I picked out, but it is hard to imagine it all put together. The cover person captured exactly how I wanted it done. I thought about posting a picture of it, but the though occurred only on my way home from the post office after mailing it back :) I had 5 days to mail it back, but wanted to do it today so they would have it back by Monday. We should as of now have the books by the second week in December. I am so happy it will give me time to mail them out for Christmas.

Milo had his check up and shots today. I feel bad leaving him. We use Petsmart and they ask that pets to be left for 5 or 6 hours to run all the tests and examine them. He is wonderful and healthy, but they now say he is over weight again!! He weighed 15 pounds today and last time he was 15.20 pounds. It seems like every other time they tell me he is overweight. Last time I received two papers, one said normal weight and one said overweight. He weighed like 16 pounds before that and they told me he was normal. I could probably gain 10 pounds in my sleep, but hey I'm not 8 or 9inches tall either. So we will exercise him a little more. He only eats 1/2 cup of food a day and he is allowed 1 full cup. We do give him treat, but not every day.

While Milo was at the vets; younger son, my friend and her son went to see High School Musical 3. Younger son and friends son loved it. My friend and I thought it was good too. A lot of kids were there! Friend's son was off today and we homeschool so we can always fit in a field trip. The school around here were all in session today, so we were surprised at the amount of kids at the show. Friends daughter heard on the radio a lot of parents were taking their kids out of school to see it today. That explained the crowd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home