Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's In The Mail!

Finally!! I mailed out all the cookbook information this morning. I made sure it was certified and someone will have to sign for it when it arrives. Now I just want to make sure it doesn't get lost in the mail. Then I will breathe a sigh of relief. Now it will be in the cookbook company's hands.

On an other note, I had the John Braden diary printed and bound today. It will be a Christmas gift for several people in the family. Wow, between the two things I finished today you can account for so many hours of my past year! What will I do with myself? Oh yes, the years of stacked up photo's might be a good place to start :)

I had such a nice day today. My friend and I went for our morning walk and took Milo with us. He was so excited. We usually don't take him because I spend the walk waiting for him to sniff every inch of grass & trees or I'm being pull like a mad women across the track to chase a squirrel. Then my friend took me out to lunch for my birthday a week or so ago. After I came back home I went and had the books bound. I feel like the day was pretty productive along with relaxing and fun.

This Sunday the kids and I are down sizing our shed. I can't wait to get it organized and into something much cheaper. We are cutting the size in half. My sister and brother offered to come help, which I am grateful for. I am thinking of having a few plastic creates on hand to get rid of some of the boxes we have holiday decorations in. I hope we can get it all to fit! If we ever start cleaning out the bedroom I will have to take before and after pictures! I wish we had some on site storage in our condo. Maybe one day I might be able to once again call myself organized...:) not likely.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger ItchyBits said...

cleaning out is so liberating...i don't know why we hang on to so much stuff! I try to donate and repurpose as much as I can...so its not in my little house!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home