Monday, July 02, 2007

Where Do I Begin?

Sorry, it has been way too long. We did have a busy June, but I just never got around to updating.I will update a little and post pictures in between so I have some sort of way to separate and explain pictures and events.I have missed blogging! One of the new things I found on line that has taken up some time is www.pogp.com. I ended up joining for the year. You can play some games for free, but I like word games and the cash prizes are doubled if you are a member. Not that I am likely to win, but someone has too!:)

Lets see we can start with May 26Th. My brother moved to Michigan from Illinois. He had a new job first and moved up and stayed with relatives until they could sell their house and the family could join him. Well that day was May 26Th! He claimed it was a 2 hour drive from my house :) I live about an hour and 15 minutes from my sister in Indiana. I was thinking that was on the way. So I offered to pick my niece up. She was great company and he could use the help. It turns out she was out of the way. I drove and hour and 15 minutes to get her and then 2 and a half hours to get to my brothers. On the way home I had to drop off my niece again and my brother asked my to take one of his sons back to his old neighborhood so he could stay with an older brother for a week. I might add that trip put an other hour and a half on the trip too. So going home I was in the car about 6 and a half to 7 hours. The weather was terrible coming home. We ran into a lot of storms. What I didn't know at the time was I was VERY lucky to make it there and back with all 4 tires. That will be explained in the next entry :)

My brothers new house is very nice. He has 3 acres of land. It is a three bedroom house with a in laws side of the house too. Which is a very good thing since his in laws live with him :) On the property is a pole barn. I believe this alone was the reason they picked the house. My brother LOVES his pole barn, he wishes he could marrie it :) I am sure that is where you will always find him. He has a boat and lots of stuff. He has always wanted his own woodworking shop and now he has it. I think if it had plumbing he would never leave it. They also have a wonderful full basement that you can walkout into the yard from. The Michigan house market is really hard right now for sellers, but it gave my brothers family a great opportunity. I will say I hope no ones moves for awhile now! Between all his families things and his in-laws, there was a lot to move. He moved most of it to Michigan before he moved in the house. They had three large storage sheds and a huge unit that the company drives to your house and you load and unload.

I will add a couple of pictures here. Actually the pictures will be above this now that I think about it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home