Friday, April 13, 2007

First Friday the 13th of the Year!

About a week ago our weather started getting cold again. Before that we were in the upper 70 a few days. Well when it cooled off again we ended up with about a inch of snow in between the hail and ice. So out came the warmer coats again. It felt really cold after the 70 degree days. Today I walked out with my coat on and we have grass back and it is definitely warmer and sunny again! Gotta love living in Chicago!

Today younger son and I did his California Achievement testing. Well actually he did it and I timed him :) We are both glad to be done. I am going to look them over and mail them out tomorrow. Now that we have been homeschooling for so long I realize how little I paid attention in school! If I go back to college in the next couple of years, I will only pass the entrance exam because of homeschooling. It is amazing how little we retain from our school years. Maybe Kevin and I will take the entrance together in two or three years. We can study together and I may just have to copy off of his paper :) I hope spelling won't count!

It's been really quiet here this week. Both kids have been under the weather. Older son missed a day of school. He only had one class that day. He is still going to work, but both of them have been laying around watching too much TV. Younger son feels better today, so we will be getting back to normal.

Today is Friday the 13Th. I may have to go and buy a lottery ticket today since I haven't won on any other day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home