Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We are Private Now! :)

For better or worse this blog is now private. I hated doing it because of all the blogs I read and sign in on, but it will be safer this way. Now I won't have to monitor what I say as much.

Not much going on here lately. Just back to getting our school work done. Younger son had a dentist appointment this week and has no cavities. Tomorrow we are home all day which will be nice. I start a new exercise program again tomorrow so it will be a good day to be home :) My friend and I are going back to the Richard Simmons tapes. I forgot how much I liked some of the songs on the videos. They are about a hour long. Of course there is still my treadmill too.

Friday we are going to see Beauty and the Beast at older sons college. We are taking my mom with. Saturday we are seeing The Golden Chinese Acrobats. Here is a link to it http://www.artfegan.com/CGDA/CGDA_Home.htm
I am looking forward to taking pictures with our new camera and see how they turn out. We invited my mom to this one too. I had an extra ticket so older son's girlfriend could come with, but now we can take my mom.

Milo is standing on the arm of the couch crying, trying to get my attention :) He is hitting my arm with his paw. I guess I will be getting off. He either wants attention or a turn at the computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home