Monday, January 08, 2007

Backwards!

Sorry the pictures I just added are in reverse order! I'm not sure how or if they can be switched. I have been experimenting a lot because we have a new camera we just bought. Our last camera was 2.5 mega pixels and the new one has 10. The only pictures posted with the new one is the Blue Man Group ones. Our new camera is a little harder to keep in focus. Both are Cannon Power Shots. Older one was A40 and newer one is A640. I can't wait to get outside and start snapping. I am glad I will have it for the concert tomorrow and Thursday.

Younger son's check up went well. He put on three pounds this year and 4 and 1/2 inches! He is officially my height. Just a week or two ago he was still an inch shorted, so any day I will be looking up to talk to him too. He is determined to be taller then older son, so he is going to load up on calcium this year :) He had his last two shots including anything he would need to go away to college. He is good until he is 24 and then may need a tetanus shot again. He is actually one shot up on older son. They were out of one of the shots at his last check up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home