Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, it's been so long I am sure I won't be able to remember everything :) We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with just us. We went to the show in the afternoon, then to church and dinner. When we came home the boys were able to open one gift and the gift they bought each other. Christmas morning we opened gifts and had a nice breakfast. Younger son was so excited because he was acolyting for the Christmas service. The pastor even had him help with communion. Older son ran the audio/video stuff too. Then we went to my mom and dad's for the day. We were even able to take Milo with us! Milo was happy to be with us and we were happy not to have to worry about when we needed to be home.

New Years Eve we always go to my sisters house. We usually spend the night, but with Milo we just stayed until after midnight. We had a murder mystery that was a lot of fun. We have done one each year for several years now. We all dress for the parts we have and just have fun with it. My sister ended up being the murder this year :)

We have been off school since the end of November. We have one more week off and then Older son has his college classes start up and Younger son gets back to his stuff.

Today we went into Chicago to see Blue Man Group. The show was a lot of fun! I will have to post some pictures. I wasn't able to post anything for awhile, so I have some pictures to put up. Tomorrow is younger son's 14 year old check up. We have lots of rehearsals and things this week too. The kids have a band concert Tuesday and Kevin has a tone chime and choir concert on Thursday with practices all the in between days.

Well I am off to watch Desperate House Wife :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home