Monday, November 13, 2006

Noises Off again :)

We ended up going out to Indiana and met my sister and niece at my nephew's school and saw "Noises off" again. It was their final performance. I think it was even funnier this time because we understood more and the cast has been doing it together longer. After the play we went back stage with my nephew and he showed us around. We even saw the drama classroom and dance studio. They have a garage type of room too to build sets.

Earlier in the day Kevin helped with his Sunday school class. His class is three year olds. He loves to bring his guitar with and play it for the kids. They are starting to get ready for their Christmas programs.

Milo was happy to see us when we came home. We were gone for about 6 hours between dinner and the play. We left him out of his crate for the second time. He did so good. No accidents in the house and nothing chewed up! We do leave the tv on for him for company.

Today I went for my usual morning walk with my best friend. We did 3 miles, but since we only walked twice last week, we were both tired and sore. Kevin started his work today and then had a stomach ache, so he slept for a little bit and started feeling better this afternoon. So he missed the library today and going to the bowling alley to watch the local high school team play. Jason is already at work and had school this morning. Kevin and I are home tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home