Monday, July 21, 2008

Today Was The Play!

Today my sister and niece drove in from Indiana and we all went to the Rialto where Kevin was doing The High School Musical Showcase. Older son and his girlfriend met us there along with my parents. It was a lot of fun to see him up there on stage. He was easy to find since he was the only guy :) I thought he was wonderful of course! He had a great experience and was even asked for his autograph for the first time. The little girl was so cute. I posted a picture of them. The look on her face was priceless. After we all went out to eat dinner and my sister, niece, younger son and I came back to our house. Younger son is all packed. He went home with my sister for the week. He is working this week at their vacation bible school. He is doing drama with the kids. He loves working with younger kids. My sister spoils him while he is there. I sure there will be movies, eating out, and lots of game playing. So this week I am kinda on my own. Older son isn't home much with work and school. So I am planing on getting a lot done on our family cookbook. It is way too quiet with younger son gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home