Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crazy Week

They all are really when you have kids, don't you think? I was thinking this Summer we would relax, take our time getting things done, and just enjoy a few outings. Then came Younger son last play and now this drama workshop. He is really enjoying it. The ride takes us about a hour to get there. Parking is only available either by meters or parking garages. Then he is there from 8:30am until 3pm. He is exhausted because he has been busy all day and I am exhausted just waiting for him :) So we have been gone from 7:30 until at least 4:30. Now I know a lot of parents do this on a regular bases if you have kids in school and work full time. One of the pleasures of homeschooling is being on our own time frame. I swear we are doing nothing in August! Now that I typed that maybe we will see something besides the inside of our car next month!

I will post some pictures of the area and things I have been doing down there with the play pictures next week. I want to batch them all together. Last week younger son had a softball game with our churches' youth group. I was there to cheer and take pictures :) I am having a problem with putting pictures on my computer and editing them in the photo editing program I have. I think it is how much space I have left free on the computer that may be the problem. I need a friend that lives close to me that is a computer person.

This weekend we are home. Instead of updating I am suppose to be doing bills and laundry, but I enjoy this a little more :) Milo is certainly glad we are home. Speaking of this weekend, I want to wish my Canadian friend a very happy birthday!!

Next week we finish up the drama workshop with a wonderful performance in the Rialto. The following weekend is my older son's birthday and college graduation party. So lots of fun coming up. Hope you are all having a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home